Friday 14 August 2015

Would I Rather???

Waxing Legs or Shaving Legs

Hiya Everyone,
So us girls love to keep our legs hair free, but there is only two mains ways to do it, waxing or shaving. 
Now shaving is so easy to do, wastes no time at all and leaves a clean, smooth finish. However when your leg hairs grow back, they become black and prickly, which isn't a good feeling, plus once you have shaved, the leg hairs come back within 2-7 days unlike waxing, the hairs comes back within 4-6 weeks! 
Waxing your legs can be quite painful because it stings a little and many people who wax there legs tend to get a beautician to do it for them and that can cost quite a bit, at around £15 for half a leg, that kind of money isn't just lying around. Under the circumstances, waxing leaves a much smoother finish for a much longer time so you don't have to worry about them until the next month! Not only that, your leg hairs come back lighter and fair. 
So to conclude, I personally would rather wax my legs because even though it is a little painful, it leaves a smooth finish for longer, and for the lazy person I am it is really ideal for me to wax my legs. I am very privileged to have a beauty mom who waxes my legs 
for free, I know some can't afford it as it can be an expensive luxury.

Let me know which one you would rather do in the comments below, I'd love to have your opinions!! xxxx
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century

My photo
I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century