Tuesday 18 August 2015

Top Victoria Secret Sprays


Hiya Everyone! 
So I recently bought a lot of VS body sprays, and they are all absolutely amazing! I strongly suggest you buy some, they are 3 for £24 or 5 for £30 I know this is exspensive but if you are thinking of buying some, I thought I would help you decide on what are the best scents for you with my top 5!


5) Desire 

Coconut & Passion Fruit. This has a sweet and tropical scent,
which is so refreshing!
 

4) Amber Romance

Amber & Crème Anglaise. It smells like Morocco from the colour to the 
scent!

3) Love Addict

Wild Orchid & Blood Orange. Now orange is a love or hate smell 
and I hate the smell but the wild orchid tames the orange and the smell is gorgeous!

2) Sheer Love 

White Cotton & Pink Lily. I love these two scent but put together 
it's amazing and refresh and it definitely wakes you up in the morning, it's also long lasting too!

1) Endless Love <3

Apple Blossom & Ylang Ylang. This is a sweet and refreshing smell,
that is just beautiful and should definitely buy this one and try for yourself!

These are my Top 5 Fave Victoria Secret Body Sprays! 
Leave in the comments your favourites for me to try
Thx for reading!!!
XXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century

My photo
I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century