Sunday 16 August 2015

Tampopo, Trafford Centre

Hiya Everyone,
So this weekend me and beauty mom had a girly weekend and today we went shopping in the Trafford Centre, we bought a lot! 
Walking through the Shops  
Purchases
We had been shopping for 4 hours and were really hungry, so we decided to try somethingnew and went to an East Asian styled restaurant called Tampopo. We were immediately greeted by a small lady, who took us to our table and helped us with deciding what to have before we ordered which was sooo helpful. The service was so quick with the Thai prawn crackers and drinks. 
For starters beauty mom and I shared Japanese pork dumplings, I don't really like dumplings but these were gorgeous and tasted like pancakes and with the soy sauce was a bonus.
Japanese Pork Dumplings 
I then had Singapore Vermicelli Noodles, which was recommended to me by the waitress and it was unexpectedly delicious. It had a everything in one dish and a variety of colour, every bite was heaven, even though the noodles were a tad filling, it completed to dish amazingly. I even took some home for tomorrows dinner.
Singapore Vermicelli Noodles

Judge Jess recommends to try the Singapore noodle when you go to Tampopo, and that you have to go to Tampopo 
5 <3 <3<3<3<3






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century

My photo
I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century