Thursday 13 August 2015

Albert Docks, Liverpool- The Smugglers Cove

 

Hiya Everyone!!!
So yesterday me and my family went out to the Albert Docks and let me just say it was so sunny and beautiful. We had been walking around for ages, we were so tired we really needed a drink. We came across The Smugglers Cove and thought it was great place to stop and have a refuel. It was a pirate themed restaurant so my little brother immediately wanted to go in and there was also a bar so it looked fine to stop and have a rest. We walked straight up to the bar not realizing there were a few waitresses stood in the corner, so one of the them rushed up to us and said "are you eating," my mum said no we were just getting a drink so the waitress said that's fine but children aren't aloud to be at the bar, my mum knew this and started to feel uncomfortable and so did I, so we went off and tried to look for a seat. At first my brother chose a horrid place to sit which was on really high chairs in the middle of the room, so me and my mum said we are going to sit on this picnic like table in the corner however another waitress ran over and said we couldn't sit there and told us to sit on the table my brother choose (and the restaurant wasn't even full and the other waitress said we could sit where we want) 
At this point all of us felt as welcome as a turd in a swimming pool, as we felt all eyes were on us and the staff were extremely rude. As we were drinking our flat and nasty drinks, the same waitress came over and said "Since yous ain't doing anything, and sat in my section, can i get yous anything" which was a polite way of saying hurry up, drink your drinks and please get out. As we were only having a drink they made us feel super uncomfortable and we were going to have tea there but we decided that there was no point if we were going to be treated like that. 

I hate to start my first ever review badly but it was truly disgraceful the way they treated us I have never been so appalled in my life!!


Judge Jess says don't ever go here, it really needs new staff or staff training in costumer service!! They really are letting the restaurant down!!
1/2 a <3


         

1 comment:

  1. I like the way your waitress said "Yous", I'm guessing she was a scouser like! Will give this a miss next time on my travels in Liverpool. But so many nice places to eat, you can pick from many, this place should up it's customer service x

    ReplyDelete

I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century

My photo
I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century