Sunday 30 August 2015

bareMinerals

Hiya Everyone, 
Sorry that I've not posted in a while, I am away on a holiday down in the South of England to see my Auntie and Uncle number 3. Yesterday we visited the quirky streets of Brighton, I love Brighton there are so many cool and weird places there that you wouldn't find on your typical high street, it is so worth taking a visit if you like to try new things. 


Love these bags <3
While I was there beauty mom and my auntie treated me to a bareMinerals makeover. It was AMAZING!!! We were immediately greeted warmly by one of the make-up artist named Sam and she was lovely, very pretty and made me feel very at home with the compliments she gave me. We ask if she could give me a makeover and she said she was booked up but said she would be able to try and fit me in, in the time she had, and she did, I felt so special. 
BareSkin liquid foundation
She let beauty mom and my auntie sit near me to watch was going on. She told me what we were going to do which was match my skin colour with a foundation, put some concealer on and do a little bit of contouring. She was great at telling me what was what and how to apply a certain thing clearly and I had a good understanding of it all, Sam even let me have ago at applying some of the make-up myself! After she finished I looked great, the good thing about bareMinerals products is that it has no harsh chemicals that can irritate your skin and it comes out with a really natural finish that covers all your imperfections. I couldn't help but feel how soft my skin was afterwards and that my skin also smelt great. 
Purchases

This stuff was great and I couldn't help myself but buy the Stroke of Light illuminating concealer, which was £22, and I know that is quite expensive for a concealer but it is so worth every penny because it has a great coverage for under-eyes and spots. Also my auntie bought me a new box-set which contained the bareskin foundation, the finishing powder and the interesting foundation brush, all of this costs £29, so I think this would be a great present to get your teenage daughter or niece for her birthday or Christmas, they would love you forever and fall in love with these products. 

Thank you Sam for the gorgeous makeover I would definitely go and see her for another again. But make sure you book a day before as they can get quite full! 

5+ <3<3<3<3<3   






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century

My photo
I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century