Tuesday 18 August 2015

Embrace Yourself

Hiya Everyone!
So today I wanted to talk about my Summer so far. Its actually been fun, but not all of it. 
At the start of the holiday, I didn't have anything to do, and my so called "friends" started ignoring me and stop talking to me completely. I was quite upset and beauty mom new that I was down. The only thing I had planned to do, was getting my helix pierced with another friend. When that day came everything changed for me. 

It became a regular thing hanging out with her, and we did the fun things, stupid things where we made plans to see each other but never actually did anything and just mess about. That friend I had lead to 3 more friends that lead to more friends and all of a sudden I was out everyday, with better friends than I've ever had! 

I was looking back on the holiday because I've realized that these friends have made me  realize my true self and they have brought out the best in me, I haven't cared what I look like because I know that these people like me for me. I feel like I've grown up a lot and found my true self.
I've learnt I'm not perfect, that I can't be friends with everyone but I can be friends with the people who stick by me and I stick by them. 
My life isn't perfect, then again, who's life is perfect, so you should embrace your non-perfect life and make it special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century

My photo
I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century