Monday 10 August 2015

Hiya Everyone 
My Name is Jess and I am a teenage girl from the North West of England.
I wanted to start up a blog because I wanted to give you guys info about different places and products and review them on behalf of teenage girls everywhere. We are hard to please so if you have a teenager, keep following this blog and you will never go wrong on choosing places to go on family outings. 
In this blog I would like:
-Review products such as: beauty ranges, perfumes, gifts and more 
-First impressions reviews 
-Restaurant reviews 
-Reviews of everyday event i.e trips to a theme park 
-Would I rather (Which I would write about two different ways of doing something then say which one I prefer) 
- And a lot of lifestyle posts as well 



I AM THE TEENAGE GIRL VIEW OF THE 21st CENTURY!!!
xxxx 

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant stuff, I'm not a teenager! But will defo look out your reviews for nice days out. x

    ReplyDelete

I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century

My photo
I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century