Friday 14 August 2015

A-Z List About Me

Me
Hiya Everyone,
So...
My favorite season is Autumn because I love all the colours and walking through all the leaves as they fall off the trees for winter!

My first school holiday abroad was to Berlin and it was soo fun and amazing to see all the cool landmarks there and it was scorching hot too!

My family car is a Citroen and we currently have the cactus which is a lot bigger than our last car!

I absolutely love to Dance and I won a talent show doing a solo on a massive stage!

I always need my Eyebrows to be on fleek otherwise I won't go out!
Fleeked Eyebrows


I have a Family of 5, that is me, my mum, dad, brother and dog Axel!

Red Grapes are my favourite fruit of all time, once at a party I ate all the grapes ;D !

I have ombre Hair which goes from a dark brown to a blonde with a few highlights!

In 2016 I'm going to Italy to the Capri Island with my friends!

My name is Jessica but I prefer to be called Jess!

I hate KFC I only go in there for the krushems!

Lion King is the best disney movie ever, I know all the words to the songs and can quote almost all of it!

When I am older I would love to be a Midwife!

Nandos is my families favourite place to go for a meal after watching the rugby league which is a sport we all love to watch!

I like to be Original and keep an open-mind about most things in life!

Pink Lemonade is the best drink EVER!!!!

I hate to Quit a job if it isn't done!

I love Reviewing products and restaurants! 

My favourite band is 5 Seconds of Summer and I love their new song She's Kinda Hot!



I love Trying new things and discovering different places!

My solo dance was to Umbrella/singing in the rain!

I really want to be on Vacation all the time! 

I am a big supporter of Warrington Wolves which is the rugby league team that I love!

I have very eXpensive taste when it comes to clothes I love designer products! 

"You will start to enjoy life more the more you say Yes to things"- favourite quote!

My favourite youtuber is Zoella because she is very inspirational! 



Thank you  for the challenge, this was really hard to write but I did it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century

My photo
I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century