Thursday 13 August 2015

Bills, Albert Docks Continued...

Hiya Everyone, 
Well after that terrible drink at smugglers cove, 
we went around the Albert Docks one more time and ended up going on a swan pedalo, and let me just say I haven't had fun like that in ages and I strongly advise to go on one when you see them, no question and it was really good exercise for my legs as my dad made me peddle it all by my self and  that was hard :D. 
Anyways we decided to then have tea,
 and we came across Bills a gorgeous garden themed restaurant just across from the docks... Oh my goodness it was amazing!!!
IT HAS THE BEST PINK LEMONADE EVER!!! I LOVE IT!!! MY FAVE DRINK!!!
Words cannot describe how lovely this place was from the welcoming waiters to the amazing foods all was sooooo... Wow!
We sat down outside however it got a bit chilly and my dad became a dumping station for a seagull, straight away the waiter came to help with the mess and took us to a cute booth inside. 
For my main I had the most delicious and unique, halloumi and hummus burger with little homemade fries... it was perfect, i could taste every flavor that was in my burger. It had a sweet taste from the amazing sun-dried tomatoes and a smooth and rubbery texture put together by the halloumi and hummus. The halloumi was perfectly grilled, all in all a sensational dish. I am definitely going there again especially for the pink lemonade. 
New, favorite, restaurant!!

Judge Jess strongly advises to go here especially if you like mezes! I could so talk about how great this restaurant is but you wouldn't get a chance to book a table.
5+ <3<3<3<3<3     




       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century

My photo
I am The Teenage Girl View of the 21st Century